Friday 16 January 2009

magpie

Shit luck seems to be summing up my life at the moment. I'm living in hope that something decent will happen next week to cheer me up.

Basically, everything went tits up about mid-week when I had to do a 2,500 word seminar for the next day and as a flat we had sorted out a potential house. £60 to hold the house off the market for 5 days, then a £350 deposit to give within the 5 days. I haven't checked my bank balance since before christmas which was probably a ridiculous idea, so when I checked on Wednesday this weeeeeek I had about £20 left to deal with. Everything is sort of back on track, my mum has lent me some the deposit and a bit more to tide me over until I get a job.

Someone in Plymouth give me a job. please.
Also, site specific is absolutely amazing, just my sort of thing.





TO DO:

1 random act of kindness, record. for site.

Sign contract for houuuuse

5,000-6,000 word learning log

GET A JOB

Start researching for essays, NOW instead of at midnight the night before it's due in.

GET A JOB!

Sort your life out

Try and get new clothes and stuff without spending money. A challenge indeed.



DONE:

Bradshaw necklace - ultimately a decision I regret after realising how little money I had

Seminar! yeah boyyy

Sort out £350 for house deposit

No comments: