Wednesday 6 August 2008

5 for silver, 6 for gold

Had a wild dream about having to perform Arturo Ui again but not having my costume, not being able to remember any of my lines and ruining the whole thing, which was nice. Then woke up and played a bit of Bomberman and watched Monster House - I enjoyed it far too much for a 19 year old.
I also finally watched some of Summer Heights High which everyone seems to be in love with at the moment and it's alright, so I may purchase it when I get money!

Feeling anxious about the visiting the dentist on Monday, literally counting down the hours and everything I want to do is on hold until I've gotten it out of the way, I seem to be categorizing things in my head thusly:
a) things that I'm doing in the days prior to visiting the dentist (lounging around moping, full of anxiety)
b) things that I'm doing in the days after visiting the dentist (which so far seems to be - getting ready to go to university, and that's about it)

I have built it up in my mind for ages, so part of me just wants to go now and hear her say "where have you been all my life?" and the most part of me just never wants to see the dentist ever again for as long as I live. This infernal toothache can go to hell though, so if it's what it takes for me to get a decent night's sleep then I have to put my silly irrational fear to one side and grin (hoho) and bear it. bare it. The only grammatical thing to ever really muddle me about is which bear/bare to use. hmph.


College have finally sent my grades through to Plymouth which has really made me happy, checked my ucas after speaking to Stret and I'm officially on the course now. yowza. This also means I should - hopefully - hear about accommodation very soon. Life isn't too bad, I have all my hair, the right number of arms and a roof over my head so the world continues to turn despite our sorrows.

and it's goodbye from me. xo

No comments: