Friday 29 August 2008

the boy whose skin fell off

I have a free house tonight, and I've been alone since about 7pm. I have successfully managed to mess up every room in the house, unintentionally. I lit some candles in the bathroom because it seemed like the right thing to do when I was taking a nice shower and it's what the ladies do on adverts when they want to relax. I blew out the candles and I must have a stronger set of lungs than anybody could have anticipated and ended up blowing wax all over the place. rage.



I watched about 800 episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? in bed, read some more, fell in love with Heathers (2 Irish girls and a guitar, not the Winona Ryder film) and pranced about leaving my washing everywhere. I haven't done much else and that's the way I like it.

Wax is a motherbitch to clean up.

www.myspace.com/heatherswhatsyourdamage <3

xo.

No comments: