Tuesday 5 August 2008

crow's feet


well here we are then.


this is how I've decided to live my life now, I do have a proper journal that I like to draw and write things in, but sometimes I'm too lazy to pick up a pen and write for ages because typing seems much easier nowadays.


I'm going to try and make this a bit respectable and not like the diary I wrote when I was on holiday 5 years ago and just wrote about how much I loved Mark Hoppus and Brody Dalle and other such things.


I'm tired today, for no decent reason, and uni stuff is stressing me right out.
College were supposedly sending results through today, but I checked my UCAS this morning - no change, rang up Plymouth, - no results and rang college - no real information. Stret has had a right old game with her application today thanks to her P.A Business grade not being filled in (meaning she might not get a place in halls). ugh, ugh, ugh.
I just want to know what the hell is going on, whether I'm in halls and how much flipping money I'm going to get!
It's 5.46pm and here I am sat in my dressing gown. what a life. I can't find my DS charger and I haven't unpacked from the weekend yet, everything will just smell of chlorine and the sea. I am quite a misery guts today, not every post will be like this.
Listened to Modest Mouse in bed, thought about becoming a brilliant baker and opening a coffee shop like Maggie Gyllenhaal's character in Stranger Than Fiction and the laughed along to the new Brand podcast.
auf wiedersehen, xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got about three quarters of the way into that film and then sky+ had a kitten and died on me.
resent.