Thursday 14 August 2008

I sold my soul to Jesus, and since then I've had no fun.

hello hello, I'm at a place called vertigo. oh Bono.

right, hello. it's been a little while since I last posted, (4 days? it seems like a lot of things have gone down in Chinatown since then - no Olympic connotations) and I have decided not to go to university and then changed my mind more than anyone could have imagined!

Life goes on, and I'm excited again now, but when I saw how much the rent for my place in halls is, and how much maintenance loan I'm getting to cover it I think a tiny kitten nearly fell out of me. (This isn't me being ungrateful at all! It was just a bit of a much needed kick round the face to see that 485 english pounds is more or less all I will have to live on for the year after paying rent, so it's the motivation I needed to begin to save, learn to budget and work to earn as much money as I can) I am more than grateful to have a brilliant room, in a brilliant new building, I'm just useless with money and it was the first time I thought "shit" haha. Everything seems unbelievably close now and I will be in the real world soon, a watered down version of it, but still undeniably real.

The dentist's wasn't as hellish as I'd imagined, as it never is. It was a new one, and a man who was... quite saucy. Flirting with your dentist never really works though. I went in the room and acted quite cute. Later on in our mouth exploration (the literal kind) I gagged on the x-ray thing, had to wear big science googles and he sprayed the water thing up my nose at one point. My hopes of ever seeing his erect penis were washed away along with the mouth rinse.
He said everything was in order, but I have to go back in a month to get 2 fillings, which isn't too terrifying.




I got my Drama A Level result today, C which is sweeeet as a nut! more things have happened but I'm boring myself now.


xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i start in a month.
i havn't even started thinking about accommodation. urrrr.